Our goal is to manufacture and install a full range of high quality energy efficient products that exceed the expectations of our customers. The extensive craftsmanship of our products is indication of our success and can be directly related to the skill and dedication of our employees.
We work hard to build a team environment where open and respectful communication happens. We here at Landmark Home Solutions believe that innovation, team spirit and determination are what makes a business successful.
Are you open to better living? Come join us!
How to Apply:
Email a word or text file
Fax your resume to
3430 Schmon Parkway,
Thorold, Ontario, L2V4Y6
Current Available Positions
Window and Door Installer Profile
JOB OVERVIEW:Landmark Home Solutions is currently looking for installers who possesses the necessary skill set for installing windows, doors and eavestrough protection. Individuals must be able to follow service schedules and conduct final measurement appointments in an efficient and timely manner in order to meet the clients’ needs.
The ideal candidates must have excellent communication skills, professional appearance and good customer service; with the ability to evaluate any given situation in order to achieve Landmark Home Solutions’ install and service standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience installing replacement windows and doors
- Clean truck and trailer
- Equipment\tools needed for proper installation (full frame out\frame in installations)
- Brake (for bending)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- WSIB insurance – up to date and with clearance letter
- HST number
- Minimum two (2) million liability insurance coverage
- Ability to work full time with a flexible schedule
ADDITIONAL DETAILS:This position offers excellent rates and as much work as you can handle all year-round. If you are currently employed, this position could still be ideal for you.
HOW TO APPLY:Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arissa Miller at 1‐866‐355‐3332 ext 7539
In Home Sales Consultant
ABOUT US:Landmark Home Solutions is a province wide home improvement company that specializes in highend, energy efficient windows, doors and eavestrough protection.
JOB OVERVIEW:The chosen individual must be able to identify customer needs, provide product demonstration and present value. Our sales program is proven to be successful and allows our sales force to have the financial freedom, and support while out in the field.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Pre-qualified daily leads
- All product samples & marketing materials
- Paid Training, and ongoing support
- Average income of 80,000 to 150,000+
- Monthly incentive packages
- Excellent communication skills
- A personal and professional demeanor
- A goal driven attitude
- Eager to learn
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
HOW TO APPLY:Email application to: email@example.com
Call Centre Representative
JOB OVERVIEW:As a call centre employee your main task is booking in home estimates on home improvement products. You are not asking for any money, you are generating interest with customers to place our sales force in front of as many potential customers on a daily basis as possible.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:There are three major responsibilities that this position relies on; production, exceptional attendance and an overall positive and motivated attitude.
- This is a permanent position
- Hourly wages, plus commission
- Paid training
ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES:Advancement opportunities for the right individual
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Someone who feels confident in their ability to be persuasive
- Must be available for Monday to Friday, and rotational Saturdays