Replacement Windows and Doors
Considering buying replacement windows or doors?
- Do you need to take extra measures in the winter to minimize energy loss, for example installing storm windows or covering windows with plastic?
- Do you regularly scrape, caulk and paint your windows and doors?
- Are there any windows in your home that you have problems opening that might be dangerous in case of an emergency?
- Do you feel drafts around your windows or doors when they are closed?
- Is there only one pane of glass in your windows?
- If you have two panes of glass (double glazed), do you have problems with dirt or moisture trapped between the glass?
- Do you have water leaking into your home or into the walls, creating a mess when there is rain or snow and potentially causing mold or mildew in your home?
- Are you paying too much money to heat or cool your home?
- Are the locks and latches on your windows broken, leaving your windows unsecured?
- Do you hear excessive noise from outside when your windows and doors are closed?
- Do you not like the look of your windows or doors?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, now is the time to schedule your FREE, no obligation estimate with one of our in home consultants and find the replacement windows or doors of your dreams.