Our installers ensure that your home is treated as they would their own, maintaining a neat and tidy work area, and any debris is always cleaned up and hauled away. Landmark has a certified AAMA trainer on staff so we can ensure high quality installations, guaranteed for life. You’re installation is completed, we will walk you through your home to inspect the work and ensure you know how to properly operate and clean each window before they leave.
We offer a few different types of Installations to choose from, to help you decide what is best for your home call today for a free no obligation quote.
Frame in- “Retro Fit”
- With a Frame In installation the existing window jamb is left intact.
- The window casing is also left intact.
- The exterior brick molding will be capped on the exterior for a maintenance free finished exterior.
- Most common on older homes.
Frame Out- “Rough Stud Opening Install”
- In a RSO installation the entire existing outside window frame is completely removed.
- The opening is gutted right back to the stud.
- There will be a new interior trim casing installed.
- The window will be about 1 ½ to 2 inches larger around and will therefore usually be a little higher in pricing.
- If there is severe rot, or with some styles of existing window frames, there will need to be a Frame Out installation.