What do the Energy Star and CSA labels mean to you as a consumer?
- The Energy Star symbol is internationally recognized in all areas of energy efficiency. Whether you are buying a new fridge, a new furnace or new windows and doors, most consumers take this certification into consideration.
- In order to be Energy Star certified our windows and doors must meet and exceed minimum Canadian federal energy efficiency standards.
- Energy Star certified products save you money on your utility bills as well as help to save our environment!
- By holding a CSA certification on all of our products, we are able to offer our customers even more assurance than if we just had a CSA approval.
- CSA approval means that the product was tested once and has met minimum CSA requirements.
- CSA certification means that at any time, the CSA can enter our factory and test any window or door for CSA standards. This means that we are responsible to the CSA everyday with every window and door we produce.
We exceed all government specifications.
© 2018 Windows & Doors Installation Company - Landmarkquality.com. All Rights Reserved.